;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Big Brother 11 Props are Up for Grabs on eBay

Good Morning, BB Lovers! :) Happy Wednesday!

Every season after Big Brother is over, the Props Department puts quite a lot of goodies up on ebay for the fans to buy, and this year is no different! As of late last night, you can now bid on everything from the Chess set, to the Red Buddha, to the HoH Robes and quite a lot of other items.

Here's the link for everything from the Big Brother props department. At the moment, they have 12 items listed, and they always add more!

Here's the link for everything Big Brother related.






Permalink







3 Comments:

Blogger GaYToR said...

Good Morning Mistress of the Dish!

So what are you bidding on? I think I want the pair of foo dogs but $24 shipping? Please! They aren't coming from China, and they aren't from the Ming Dynasty...

I think I need a new wig more than I need a pair of orange dogs. Orange really isn't a color that goes with anything else I own. Not that color ccordination has ever stopped me from purchases in the past.

^Ä^

October 1, 2009 at 5:00 AM  
Blogger WendyLady33 said...

Hey dishers!

I know i've not been around since the end of the show but wanted to come in a say a great big HELLO to you all!!!

I'm slowly enjoying reality again and the progress in the kitchen has been wonderful - should be good to go by the end of next week - eeeekkk i'm so excited :P

I want that "occupied" sign so i can put in on my head!

I'm keeping in touch with a lot of you wonderful ppl on facebook so i know this break apart wont be as horrible!

Carolyn - hope you are enjoying the break as well!

I'll pop in off and on to drop off some hellos :0)

Take care dishers!

October 1, 2009 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Thisismyname said...

Hi everyone!!! I just hope everyone else is dealing with BB withdrawal better than I am!!

So...on the auctions ohp_bigbrother has listed, someone asked the question, are there going to be more items?

Apparently the answer is "no".... WHAT???? NO????? WHY?????

Does anyone have any idea why they are only selling 12 this year? It seems like very very few items, especially considering how much stuff could possibly be sold from the house and competitions.

October 1, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below