;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Friday, June 13, 2014

BB16: The Pre-Season Rumor Mill


Happy Friday, BB Lovers!! 12 more days til Big Brother 16!

The rumor mill is out of control this BB pre-season.  Some may even be true, but I don't give any of them more than a nanosecond of thought, because we'll know the truth soon enough. ;-)

What the rumors really say to me is this:  people are extremely excited about and ready for BB16.  Me too!

Honestly, I don't mind if it's all newbies, a mix of new and old, or a straight up all stars 2, I just want my BB, served up on a bright and shiny silver platter, and I'll be getting it in 12 tiny little days.  How 'bout you?

For many of you out there, today is payday... So, while you're flush, why not get yourself all signed up for the early bird special on the feeds, and start enjoying all the fun pre-season exclusives?  It's only 23.99 for the entire season - such a bahgain! You'd spend more on a movie ticket, popcorn and a coke.

If you're on twitter, be sure to RT this tweet after you sign up:

16 lucky dishers will be getting reimbursed and enjoying the feeds courtesy of BBDish this season.   5 have already won! Will you be next? 

 Have a fabulous weekend!! I'll be keeping my eyes and ears peeled for any breaking BB16 news, and as soon as I hear it, you will too!  Be sure to like bbdish on facebook and/or follow @bigbrotherdish on twitter, so you'll always be in the know.






Permalink







26 Comments:

Blogger XBertMan33 said...

Woo Hoo! Just signed up for the feeds and ready for another awesome season of BB with BB Dish.

June 13, 2014 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Miz Carolyn,

Hello Fellow Dishers,

12 DAYS....wow, almost here..

I love all the rumors, so much fun seeing what people are saying and imagining different scenarios..

BUT in 12 DAYS we will find out the truth and "Expect the Unexpected"...oh I love saying that...

Everyone have a GREAT weekend...

xoxo
Pammmmmmmmmmmmmm

p.s. sorry for all the caps...;p

June 13, 2014 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger kimcat said...

Got my feeds today through your site. So excited for BB16!!!. Will of course be hitting the tip jar soon. Big thanks to you for being you & all you do for us fan :)!

June 13, 2014 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger kimcat said...

Just renewed the live feeds through you site. So excited for BB16. I will of course be hitting the tip jar soon. For now a BIG Thank you for being you :)!

June 13, 2014 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi KimCat! =)

Thank you VERY much!!! I'm so psyched for this season!

June 13, 2014 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger WorldsGreatestExtra said...

@JesseHeiman: my prediction is fans and their favorites teams of one new player "fan" and two of their fav players on a team of their choosing

June 13, 2014 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger WorldsGreatestExtra said...

my prediction is fans and their favorites teams of one new player "fan" and two of their fav players on a team of their choosing

June 13, 2014 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger longlegged said...

I just did it TOO!! I can NOT wait!!

June 13, 2014 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Ravenbelle said...

I don't have many Twitter followers as I generally only use Twitter to lurk over the BB discussion each summer, but I RTed as instructed and of course I got my feeds through your link. I also, though, shared your link on my Facebook (a few days ago) and encouraged those friends to get live feeds and get them through your site. This long time lurker is getting excited!!!

June 13, 2014 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger mgd911lcfr said...

A few bumps, but finally got my feeds signed up for last night! Love the rumors ... It gets my BB blood pumping, like an athlete warming up! Looking forward to another great year with my favorite DishChick! Hope your getting your power naps in Carolyn!

June 13, 2014 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger nnaxor said...

Yippee we are back together again. Miss you all so much. You make the show more fun if that is even possible! I am so excited! Thanks Caro again I'll be hitting the tip jar soon no worries there. You are very appreciated!

June 13, 2014 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Carolyn. I got all signed up on the feeds, watched all of Jeff's interviews and I'm ready to go! Ousting down the days. I'm so going to miss Gaytor! It won't be the same without him.

I just had knee surgery this week so I'll be off at least the first week of BB so I can full time watch the feeds and get my first impressions going!

'see' you soon.

June 13, 2014 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Okay, all signed up from BBDish of course. So excited and looking forward to the start of the season. I am with you Caro, I don't care who the cast is...just bring on the show.

June 13, 2014 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you're welcome you're welcome you're welcome..

just got the feeds and watched Season 11 fantastic coup d'état.. I remember the stress!!

Bring on 16

June 13, 2014 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Hi Carolyn. Just testing to see if my password ,etc still works. Getting ready for the season. I signed up for the feeds, watched all of Jeff's interviews and am ready to go. Let me know if you get this.

June 13, 2014 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Signed up for the live feeds through your site. Can't wait for all that late night drama on the feeds that keep me up til 4 am!

June 13, 2014 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

they arent free this yr?

June 14, 2014 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So excited for BB16!

June 14, 2014 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So ready for BB16!!! My summer guilty pleasure and love BB Dish for my updates!!!

June 14, 2014 at 12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok I'm in. I'm so thankful you are here year after year to enable my addiction dear Carolyn! I hear Matt is coming back and I just can't pass that up. It seems strange to have a summer without GaYToR but I feel lucky that he was so outspoken because I know just what he would say in every situation. Some people never really leave. I'll be power sleeping this week in anticipation of my usual no sleep summers. Hugs to all and I can't wait to get this started!

June 14, 2014 at 1:22 PM  
Blogger Karen W. said...

What about those of us who don't tweet? So excited for a new season of BB and a side of BBDish to go with it!!! Thanks!!!

June 14, 2014 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Karen W. said...

Last year I signed up thru CBS for live feeds and was going to go thru BBDish this time...will I be able to use same email and password that I used last season?

June 14, 2014 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger luvlyrheta said...

Just signed up for the feeds, through your site of course!!! Im so excited for the games to begin.

June 14, 2014 at 7:09 PM  
Blogger luvlyrheta said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 14, 2014 at 7:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just a quick WoOt WOO, #holymoly and the ever popular #HaPpYDanCaNCinG

Good Morning Carolyn,

Good Morning Dishers,

10 MORE DAYS... (see the above)

xoxo
Pammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

June 15, 2014 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger Jennib said...

All signed up and heading to the TIP JAR! I'm fully employed this year, woohoo!

June 15, 2014 at 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below