;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

BB16: TVGN BBAD Promo Shows the House Decs!

Zoiks!! It's the House!! So cool!  Per Julie Chen, the theme is "urban treehouse."


OK.. It's quick n dirty, but it's an excellent start!☺ Much more to come very soon!

If you're looking for today's #BBDishLucky16 tweet to RT, please see this post from this morning. 

Now that I've caught my breath, did anyone else notice what looks like 2 Memory Boards??  Here's a still shot from the video.  What do you think?

 This bathroom is so gorgeous, I want it for myself!

The HoH Landing -- LOVE the treehouse feel!  Nice touch with the blue sky paint too..

I'll spare you any more blurry pics from the video.  We'll be getting the high quality shots soon enough. :)







Permalink







10 Comments:

Blogger cheley said...

Love the colors of the house so far!!! I can't wait!!!

June 17, 2014 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Mappy said...

My general reaction.

Urban Treehouse that even a pigeon wouldn't want to live in.

The bathroom is nice.

They should donate the money to charity and have the fans design and vote the house theme.

June 17, 2014 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger David Lockner said...

Treehouse Theme....wonder what kind of twist this could go with that theme? Family Tree maybe? But really, Survivor already did Blood vs. Water...I know, different game, different environment, and set of circumstances...lol

June 17, 2014 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger lee said...

I knew I spied a big, ole nest!

June 17, 2014 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhh my. I'm home tomorrow for my only day off for 8 days. DVR set. I'll be linking with the feeds on Tuesday! And as always, Only thru your site.

Its not gonna be the same without waking up to Gaytors lovely input but I know he's watching with the best view.

I saw lots of outdoors indoors in this house. Totally love it but the teasing is killing me.

Is it the 25th yettt?

June 17, 2014 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Tray said...

I like the theme...can't wait to see more of it. Looking forward to The Talk and ET tomorrow!

On another note, I just started watching Doctor Who on Netflix, and episode 12 of the first season is all about Big Brother! How cool is that?

Sadder note: This season will not be the same without a certain man who was lost too soon on his wedding day. RIP GaYToR. We miss you.

June 17, 2014 at 7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to be back. Thanks to David Lockner for letting me know. I was BBAddict last year . Someone stole my name .........lol So this year in chat I am ChiefGrlBBaddict. Thanks ladies for doing this again :)))))

June 17, 2014 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger nikkikole said...

It's beautiful, and pretty much my dream home ;)

June 17, 2014 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This looks like it will be fun! Can't wait!

June 18, 2014 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

So sad to read about GAYTOR. This site and the chat will be lonely without his humor (and sometimes his anger). I will miss him. Condolences to his friends and family. RIP.

June 18, 2014 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below