;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday Morning Before the PoV Ceremony

It's 9am in the Big Brother house, and today that means Wakey Wakey Houseguests!  It's time to get up and get ready for the PoV Ceremony!

#ReNomRule trended worldwide on twitter last night, aided in no small part by Frankie's sister tweeting it and her legions of followers, most of whom have never and will never see BB, retweeted.   People believe that there is a rule in the BB Handbook that states a ReNom may not be told he or she is going up.  Britney Haynes tweeted there is no such rule.  She would certainly know.  SO.. we'll see. ☺

Downstairs in the bathroom,  Frankie is mouthing his speech to himself while he blows his hair up into a mfauxhawk. Victoria is tending to her face.  Frankie heads to the kitchen to make some coffee, and offers to make Donny some food.  Donny's playing solo Jenga in the living room, still on patrol, but alone, so it likely wont count.. Frankie's going over his speech in stealth whispered tones.

9:18am
Christine passes through the kitchen, and Frankie gives her a very odd "Good morning.."

When she leaves, he continues running through the speech..




9:24am
Camera 4
Frankie heads into the DR and we get a little sound bleed, "Hey Kiddo."  He's in and out in a flash.

9:27am
Camera 3
Frankie: Alright.. They want me in the DR.  I think you'll enjoy my speech today.
Donny: You got a speech prepared.
Frankie:  I have to, for the person I'm putting up.  Can't just wing that. 
Frankie touches up his makeup in the mirror on the wall..then moves into the bathroom, where we get a taste of his Zach Renom Rap.. as do Victoria and Christine.. 

Frankie:

I'm gonna take a page from my friend Zach Attack,
'cept I'm gonna do it bettah cuz that shit was kinda wack.
I love you so much, and it'd be fun for you to stay,
but if I didn't put you up, I'd have to be cray cray.
Said I'm not quite sure, if you're the saboteur,
but what I know for sure, you bettah walk out that door..
So Zachie man, please go and have a seat,
It's time for you and Julie Chen to finally meet.

Christine: (mouth full of toothpaste) mm hmmm
Frankie: Yeah.. just the whitest.. People are like Wowwww.. White man.. not Eminem.. you're horrible at rapping..


9:30am
Zach joins the living and heads straight for the WC.. He leaves without a word after washing his hands.

Christine: I can't wait for the goodbye message.
**really? making friends and influencing people all across the country.  ok, Christine,  I'm putting you on ignore for the next little while, lest I say something my mother wouldn't be proud of.

9:51am
Unless he somehow snuck out and I didn't see, I believe Frankie is in the DR...

10:00am
Donny is downstairs reading labels, Victoria politely feigns interest, Christine's in the bathroom with the curling iron and Cody the Cuddlebear is up in HoH, snuggling a pillow.

10:04am
Camera 3

Frankie emerges from the DR, no worse for wear, singing about going on patrol.  Donny reports that he just inventoried everybody.
Donny: I just inventoried everybody.  3 sleepers, 1 in the bathroom, 1 up there, 3 others right here.
Frankie: Ok, then.  I'm gonna go walk around then.. outside.
**which part of "you cannot patrol alone" is unclear to them?

10:08am
Cody comes down the stairs to turn in his activity tracker, per BB's request.. Donny meets him at the bottom of the stairs.

Donny: Halt! Who goes there?  State your name, rank and serial number.
Cody: Cody.  Serial number 828-264-
Donny: Don't say it! If it's your social security number...
Frankie: hahaha
Donny: I was like, Oh lord, what number is he sayin'?


CUT TO:
10:15am
Camera 3
Backyard Couch
Frankie and Christine

Frankie: They love the rap.  They just told me I have to keep it serious.
Christine: Really?
Frankie: Like it has to be sharp. 
Christine: ok.
Frankie: And pointed.  So I'm like, ok.. I can do that.
BB: Frankie, please go to the Diary Room.
Christine: Are you kidding me?
Frankie: Wow! Well, that was fun.

Frankie goes inside...


CUT TO:
10:19am
Camera 3
Frankie and Zach
Rock Room

Frankie comes into the Rock Room and spoons the cocooning Zach..

Frankie: (whispering) How do I do that?  How do we fix everything with everyone else?
Zach: (whispering with no mic)
Frankie: You don't think that everyone's gonna be coming for me now, like hardcore?
Zach: (sounds like) I don't know.. We'll think of something.  I'll do anything.
Frankie: (kisses Zach's shoulder and whispers) Put your mic on.

Zach: Do what you gotta do.  I can help you.
Frankie: I know.. I'm just scared that everyone else..
Zach: Alright, well..
Frankie: Are you the f'ing saboteur?
Zach: No.  I wish I was.


Zach: Just put up Victoria..
Frankie: How do you think everyone will react to that though?
Zach: You know Caleb wouldn't care.  Derrick I don't think would care either. Cody I'm not really sure about, and you know Christine best..  Caleb'll just be like, dude, that's your decision, I respect it..  Derrick would be like, Dude, I understand.. I don't think Cody would be pissed either.  Just do what you gotta do, but please, put up Victoria..

 Frankie: I'll go over it in my head.
Zach: Please..

Frankie: You know I don't want to..
Zach: Please..
Frankie: You know I don't want to.
Zach: I can benefit you.  I really can.
Frankie: Alright.  I'll think about it.


Frankie leaves the room.. Zach rolls back over, but I can't imagine he'll be able to sleep..



10:23am
Bathroom
Frankie and Christine

Frankie: Zach just begged me not to put him up.
Christine: Are you serious?
Frankie: Yup
Christine: That's so awkward. I'm so sorry.
Frankie: I know.
**I have to step away before I say unkind things.

10:40am
Bathroom
Frankie has resumed practicing his rap..

Christine: It's so cool that people are out there rooting for each and every one of us..
***ommmm

10:42am
Zach emerges from the DR and goes into the Storage Room to change his mic.. then out back to play some solo pool and finally onto the Hammock to think...
At 10:52am he heads back inside to speak to Frankie..

10:53am
Camera 1
Storage Room
Frankie and Zach

Zach: I know, obviously I said it, sending Victoria home is a waste.  But.. I don't hurt your game.  I help your game, if anything. And I promise...

Zach: Obviously you know, I will never put you up, and I will never vote you out.  And if you keep me, I will 100% vote for you to win... if I do make it to jury later on in the game.  You gotta do what you gotta do.. No hard feelings at the end of the day..
Frankie: I know.  I mean, literally everyone will be coming for me.
**they will anyway.
Zach: You think so?
Frankie:  I do feel that way.
Zach: OK.. it's fine, it's chill, no big deal..
Frankie: I mean, but..
Zach: You gotta do what you gotta do..


10:54am Zach bolts out of the Storage Room and heads into the bathroom..  Camera 1 follows..
Frankie moves into the kitchen.. His PoV Ceremony Ensemble..


11am
BB: Frankie, please go to the Diary Room.
Frankie: Alright.. I'll see you all soon.  I'm coming..

Frankie leans in to kiss Cody.

Cody: Love you.
Frankie: Love you more.

And off to the DR he goes..

Meanwhile out back on the hammock, Zach is talking to the feeders..

Zach: Well, my Big Brother life is about to be over.  Veto meeting's in about 10 minutes. Frankie out of all people is gonna out me on the block, next to Cody, and I'm gonna be goin' home.  Really sucks but what are you gonna do?  There is nothing for me to do..  I already pleaded my case.  I told him, "Dude, I will never put you up, and I will never vote you out.  Just please, man, put up Victoria."

11:03 - Fishies.. 
11:11am - Still Fishies.. The PoV Ceremony has likely begun.. We're in a holding pattern.  We'll see you in a new top post with the PoV Ceremony Spoiler and Aftermath as soon as the feeds come back.





Please refresh this post periodically and more info will magically appear..






Permalink







19 Comments:

Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

I got got with a new top post, so I am re-posting here!! :)

@Carolyn, I agree about this year's cast. There isn't 1 person I was over lol Even Devin didn't get to me as much as he did the HG's. He was just overplaying the game. Definitely way better than last season.

@Grendon, I agree that the BB14 winner could be perception, I see great validity in what you say. I still think Dan's game was superior, but that could just be my bias as I loved BB10 :)

@alybx, I think sometimes us viewers forget that these HG's bond. They don't know all that we know. Conversations they have or are had behind them are not documented for them to flash back to and read. I believe that most viewers (especially live feeders, like myself) forget about these things and judge these HG's far too brutally. With that being said, I go to what you said about how much they like Derrick. They do, because he is always a voice of reason, a shoulder to cry on, and they don't see the manipulation and game play that we see. It's fine to say "I wish they would suspect something is amiss" but too many viewers are calling them "stupid" or making Derrick out to be some horrible person because they don't like that he is playing a better game than there fave, and may be responsible for getting their favorite out. Not that you said this, but since we were on the subject lol (I get carried away sometimes haha)

Alas, there isn't a HG this year that I don't like. Even Christine (shocker!). It does not matter what my opinion of her closeness with Cody is, as her husband has made it more than vocal that he loves and supports his wife...and anything other than that is just NOT OUR BUSINESS.
(Let he without sin cast the first stone...and I'm not even religious! ha)
I love to look at Cody on a daily basis, and prefer he stay quiet lol
I love how outgoing Frankie is and how comfortable he is being himself. And I love how comfortable the house is with his being himself.
Derrick, his love for his family and awesome gameplay.
And finally Zach, my BB16 crush....I love him...though I understand why he is being sent home.

August 18, 2014 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Carolyn have you heard how Britney's baby is doing? I think about her often.

August 18, 2014 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger lee said...

Hi Carolyn and All!! SHishi...Britney's daughter is doing great!!! I follow her on twitter and Instagram.

Carolyn , as for the "rule," don't they always say you are not to tell the person you are nominating? I know all seasons I have heard the HGs saying this--that they aren't allowed to directly tell the person. But I don't think BB is strict with that one. Plus, I would think Britney would be the authority of this. ;-) Wishful thinking!!!!

August 18, 2014 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Lulu

I am judgemental but also try to be objective. (Not sure I always succeed.) In the last couple years I think I have mellowed out. It is easy for me to get annoyed by certain people, not based as much on their game as their character. Caleb was probably the most annoying this year but I actually don't mind him that much since Amber left. Devin really didn't bother me. I felt kind of bad for him. It just takes so much more energy to be hateful than to be accepting.

Last year was rough. It got really ugly. But watching the HGs on the feeds all
day, every day it was hard not to realize that Amber and Aaryn had some good qualities. I knew they did some terrible things but I figured they ultimately damaged themselves more than anyone else and it made me sympathetic to them. There was one person that would jump down my throat every time I would say anything good about Amanda. I tried pointing out that even the 'nice' people in the house were not very nice sometimes. That just made him jump down my throat even more. I couldn't win with him. All I was really trying to say was-they are all human. There is bad in the best of us and good in the worst of us.

As I said last week, Amanda and Elissa are friends now. They get over it. Shouldn't we?

August 18, 2014 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

WTH does this mean!?!

Frankie said to Zack-"How do we fix everything with everyone else? You don't think they'll be coming for me hardcore?"

Is Frankie toying with Zack's emotions? Is he just trying to keep the feedsters guessing? Or is he, just possibly, up to something no one is expecting?

August 18, 2014 at 10:43 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

NO ONE is rooting for you Christine!!!!

Pardon my manners everyone...
Good afternoon Carolyn and BBdishers!!!

I'm just so upset about this whole backdoor Zach move. Carolyn, I'd gladly verbalize/type your thoughts but in order to remain in good standing here @BBDish, my chant for today is - Keep it clean, don't be mean, must stay on the BBDish scene!! LOL.

I've been catching up on comments and I can't remember now who said it, but someone said Victoria will be this season's Ginamarie. (Maybe it was Zach who said it). But I've never really agreed with the mentality of "Oh I/We can get him/her later. He/She would be a waste of an HOH". How is it a waste? Someone must be evicted each week. Whether strong or weak, that's one more person out of the path to $500K. Gee whiz! Let the players play!! Victoria can whine about her hair extensions in the jury house. (I truly hope that wasn't mean, I know she has some type of condition. I just mean, she's NOT playing the game... at all!!!)

Okay, back to comments. Rant over for now...

August 18, 2014 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Lucky13 said...

@Shi Shi - Hello! I think of Baby Tilly often myself. <3

August 18, 2014 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Carebear said...

Ok at the beginning of the season I liked Frankie but now he is about to get on my LAST nerve. I have had enough of him. ok had to let that out!

August 18, 2014 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

@Grendon - I remember when you made the comment about Amanda and Elissa, and it's so true. The relationship I thought was even more unlikely to happen was Rachel and Ragan!
It is very true that they are all human, which is why it saddens me to much to see so much vitriol about each HG. I definitely have had those I wasn't a fan of over the years, but never remember taking it to a hateful degree. I think I am more overwhelmed with twitter, and apparently taking it too personally, because I am emotionally exhausted lol
I appreciate your comments, both in response to mine and everyday!

August 18, 2014 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

"...ommmm" hahaha. Right there with ya.

August 18, 2014 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@ShiShi

Baby Tilly is doing great. :-) Check out Britney's blog about her.
http://togetherfortilly.com/

August 18, 2014 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I'm getting GinaMarie feelings for Frankie... Not good

August 18, 2014 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Lulu I am totally with you. I am not watching BB for the Most Decent Human or Person. I watch for the best Player. Period.

August 18, 2014 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Lulu

Totally agree.. Dan's play was far superior to Ian's, but the winner isnt chosen on gameplay. The jury gets to pick the winner on any reason (or no reason) at all

August 18, 2014 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Lulu

Reading the twitter feeds when I am watching live feeds has ruined it for me. I may consider opening an account so I can follow people, but I don't think I would tweet.

August 18, 2014 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

@Tella....thanks for the Britney info! I've been thinking about her.

August 18, 2014 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

@Tella, it's so nice to know that I am not alone! LOL

@Jumbo, absolutely agree, that's why I also included Survivor and Russel Hantz in my original post, because he absolutely, without a doubt, played the best game, but a bitter jury gave it to his minion because they were all lied to and couldn't get over it. Jury decides however they decide. But as appalling as Russel was, one must admit he smoked the rest of the contestants. Undeniably.

August 18, 2014 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Grendon

I think social media (Twitter mostly) is ruining BB. Main reason is that there are so many newbies who have no clue about the game over the years and the younger ones go ballistic when their favorite is targeted. I am almost expecting mass suicide by some who have pushed for a Zach and Frankie relationship all summer. It is sad... because they don't seem to understand that it is really just a game. They take it more personal and then they start to attack family members of HGs... which is a No No. Twitter make people go too far on so many levels. Not only in BB... just see what idiot politicians and famous people do. There is no filter anymore... everything is public. :-(

I hope the young people who tweet have good support systems.

I have an account... but don't tweet. I just follow some people I respect.

August 18, 2014 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Caleb all the way!!! said...

IMO I think Derrick is playing the best game. Even very close to Father Dan. Why? Because all the people who come to him for advice he helps then by turning most of the info into the game he is playing. No one is catching onto this because the cop in him is asking questions to get info out of them to use for his game and no one is aware of this because he is helping them with there game and putting the info right into his game.. IMOO! Derrick is going to win the 500k even though I love Caleb! Have a great night fishers!

August 18, 2014 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below