;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Wednesday Show Day!  I hope to see you back here tonight for the Viewing Party at 7:50pm Eastern.☺  As always, there will be East Coast Live Stream links available for those who need them.

As we rejoin our HGs, just before the clock strikes midnight, Victoria is sharing her coming to America story with Cody, Christine and Derrick in the Living Room.  She moved here in 2001...


Cam 1
Midnight

Victoria: ..and 4th grade was when September 11th happened, so I was a little thinking, they're following us..  cuz all the bombings..



Christine: That's a scary thought.
Victoria: mm hmm. My uncle worked in that building, but Thank God he didn't go to work that day.  So I was like, "we moved here for no reason, and they're following us!" But my mother's American.   My brother's super American.. barely speaks Hebrew.
 
12:07am
Camera 3
Frankie, Zach and Caleb
Pool Table

Zach: Alright, Frankie, what's the difference between sending me home and sending Cody home, in your eyes?
Frankie: Umm.. I would say the difference is, you are more unpredictable.
Zach: Unpredictable. Right.  And that's a bad thing.  But Cody's predictable.

Frankie: Correct.
Zach: And that's a bad thing for your game, right?
Frankie:I mean, do I think he wants to go with me to the end?  Probably not.
Zach: Rose, no one wants to go with you to the end.
Frankie: K..
Zach: You're gonna win over anyone.  You've played the most flawless game.  You've won 4 HoHs..
Frankie: I have no jury votes.

Zach: That's your one angle, but I don't know, dud.  If people vote on who played the better game, and they put personal feelings aside?
Frankie: Then Derrick wins.
**yes, he does.

Frankie: Hands down.
Zach: I don't know..
Frankie: No question, Derrick wins.
Zach: I just think you should maybe rethink about who you're sending home.. and I know you don't have any votes, but you have a lot of power over people.

**Let's think.. As a fellow hitman, Derrick's a lock for Cody.  Derrick owns Victoria's vote, so that's for Cody. Christine.. well, need I really say it?  So that's for Cody, unless Frankie can convince her it would speak volumes to America about the importance of her marriage to her..  I think Caleb would be swayable too, if it was framed to him correctly.. Hmm.

Frankie: I mean, I don't really know what.. I mean who? Who? Like how.. how.. Explain to me how you would even think about me entertaining this. 
Zach: I didn't..

Derrick comes outside.. perhaps to babysit and make sure his plans for the week don't suddenly go awry.

Chatter about Zach's haircut..

Frankie:
Zach: I love it.  Julie's gonna like it.
Derrick: What are you rockin'? The Gator shirt?
Zach: No.. I don't know what I'm wearin..
Frankie:

Chatter until 12:15am when Derrick heads inside to use the HoH bathroom and Zach resumes his quest to stay in the house.  Ordinarily I would say that campaigning to the HoH is useless, but in this case, since it's Christine and Caleb's votes that he needs, Frankie actually really does have some sway there... if he wants to.

Zach: OK, so.. Cody's more predictable, in the sense that..
Frankie: I know what he's gonna do.. And, quite frankly, I'm really sick of you throwing me under the bus to everyone on the f*cking planet.
Zach: Who am I throwing your name under the bus to?
Frankie: Everyone.
Zach: Like who?
Frankie: Everyone says everything to me.
**Well, at least everything that benefits them for you to know. 

Zach: I have nothin' to hide, so just say it.
Frankie: It doesn't matter.  No one trusts you in this house anymore. How am I gonna change that? How can I possibly change everyone in this house thinking you're the most unpredictable wildcard in this house?

Zach: But if I'm trustworthy to you, though..
Frankie: Yes, but you're not trustworthy to me.  You're throwing me under the bus.  You're telling people that they're never gonna be able to beat me. You can't take him to the end.
**per Derrick's request last night..
Zach: I never said that..
Frankie: Yeah, ok.. How is that good?  And you're wrong, by the way. I have zero jury votes. If you go there, you're telling me I don't even  have your f'ing vote, cuz you said you're gonna vote for Derrick..
**seriously Frankie, you have the gall to complain about possibly not having his vote? Seriously?  I can't..

Zach:  I...
Frankie: So now I have 4 people that are definitely not voting for me on jury. $50,000 buys me 2 schools.  I'll f'in take 2nd place.  I'll be thrilled with 2nd place.
Zach: Alright, dude.
Frankie: So you're not gonna take me to the end.  So you're telling me that my best bet is to send home Cody, who..
Zach:  I didn't say that.  I just wanna know why.
Frankie: You are so unpredictable and constantly throwing me under the bus.
**true and true.

Frankie: And saying shit that is damaging and hurtful to my game.. By telling people what you're saying, which is wrong, it's hurtful. You're hurting me.
Zach:  I don't know what you're talking about.  I honestly don't.

Frankie: You just said to me.. You've said to other people.  That hurts my game.  That hurts my life.  That hurts my chances of feeding children in Africa... by you saying that. 

Zach: By me saying that no one wants to take you to the end?
Frankie: To them, yes. 
Zach: It's true though, dude.

Frankie: But.. (sputters) They're stupid if they don't take me to the end!  No one's gonna give me the 500,000.
Zach: You don't know that.
Frankie: Hayden's not givin' it to me. Nicole's not givin' it to me.  Jocasta's not givin' it to me..
Zach: You don't know that though.. That's what..
Frankie: And you're not gonna give it to me.
Zach: That's what you assume.
Frankie: That's what you've said.
Zach: You said that first.
Frankie: ok. So we're having an argument now about..
Zach: No, we're not having an argument..
Frankie: ..about whether anyone's gonna take me to the end of this game..

Zach: We're not having an argument.  I'm just saying, once I leave, you're the biggest target in the house.
**point to Zach.
Frankie: That is not necessarily an untrue statement.
**big of you..
Zach: That's all I'm sayin.. I have thrown you under the bus. I'm not gonna disagree..
Frankie: A lot.
Zach: I don't think as much as you think.
Frankie: 2 weeks ago..
**but you're over that and completely not dwelling.. you've "moved on."
Zach: I think..  I think it benefits your game more if I'm here.

Frankie: I don't disagree with you.. except for the fact if I don't send you home.. I have no vote.. 
Zach: But you have a lot of power.
Frankie: If I didn't put you up, I would be the next person to go.. So.. I did put you up.
Zach: ok
Frankie: So now my job is done.
Zach: ok

Frankie: Honestly.. If you honestly think that you have a chance of rebuilding all of the trust that you've f'in blown.. in this house.. by lying.. or by continuing to throw people under the bus.. I mean, no one's gonna f'ing keep you here.
Zach: Well, I just don't understand why..
Frankie: Like, What strategy are you gonna employ to get people to believe that they can trust you again?
Zach: They can't trust me.
Frankie: Right.  So.  You're a huge target, but there are bigger targets in this house.  Donny's a bigger target than I am.  Donny and I have won equal amounts of competitions.
Zach: OK.. and if he goes next?  You're the biggest fish to fry at that point.. and you know I'm not coming after you.
Frankie:  Victoria's gonna have to go, because if she gets close enough to the end, someone's gonna end up taking her.
Zach: Agreed.  And it's gonna end up happening.
**ya think?!?! 'bout frikkin' time.

Frankie: Everyone knows that.
Zach: But if someone like Cody's HoH, and he has a choice of getting you or Victoria out, he's gonna pick you every time.
Frankie:  I mean, that's..
Zach: If I was HoH, you know I'm not comin' after you.

This is ongoing and going and going.. Unfortunately, Zach makes no real headway with Frankie, who tells him, "Your best bet is to just hope and pray you have a shot to come back into the game."  Guess what, Frankie, your best bet is to hope and pray he doesn't.  Oh.. and while you two are busy picking each other off, the ink on Derrick's check is beginning to dry. 

CUT TO:
12:49am
Caleb, Derrick, Frankie, Cody
BB Baseball in the Backyard



CUT TO:
1:03am
Camera 3
Victoria and Christine

Looking at the memory wall... 

Christine: When Brittany was talking to me about her situation, I was just like, stop!
Victoria: I'm the one who just goes with the flow.
Christine: Yeah.
Victoria: These girls are so catty..
Christine: Amber and Brittany were so jealous with anything Cody.
Victoria: Oh yeah.
Christine: It was hilarious.  So entertaining though.  Cuz they're both used to being liked by every guy..  Ya know?  They're both used to being completely beautiful and getting everything they want..


Victoria thinks it's quite the opposite.  She thinks they both displayed a constant need for compliments and that that actually shows a low self confidence.

Victoria: She let Cody put his head on her ass for a pillow.  Where's your self respect?  Like, I get this is a game, but come on, huh?


CUT TO:
2:00am
Camera 3 and 4
HoH Bathroom
Cody and Frankie

Cody and Frankie are comparing notes on Zach, bonding, etc...
 

Cody: I was like, no one knew how close Frankie and I were, so why would Zach be trying to do that.. ever?  That's what made me be like, is he a player, getting something..
Frankie: Word for word.. and the way he did.. 
Cody: That's what I was sayin'..
Frankie: I didn't get a fun name.

Cody: hehe.. That's what frustrated me the most.  I'm like, he literally ripped me and Frankie.. and like, just us two.  No one else.  He didn't try to dig you and Caleb.  When he said, Caleb you were the backdoor thing, I was like, that was a f'in lie..
Frankie:  It's weird this game.. You can be indirectly protecting someone..
Cody:...and then the person you're indirectly protecting is gonna screw you.
Frankie: Exactly.
Cody: Like, where's that come from?


Skipping ahead a minute..

Cody: Everyone knew he was trying to pin us against each other, but no one knew, wow, Cody and Frankie are crazy close.
Frankie: Right.


Frankie: If it comes down to the 4 of us in this house, someone's gonna be very hurt.
Cody: Someone's gonna be hurt, and whoever makes the decision is also gonna be hurt.
Frankie: Exactly.
Cody: I feel like, at that point, you're gonna be like, ok, I'm literally best friends with these guys..
Frankie: yeah.. and what's it gonna come down to?  You're gonna sit in front of that wall, you're gonna  look at that board, and you're gonna say, who is each of these people gonna vote for?
Cody: And then, for the final 4, you're gonna be like, who do I have a chance.. Who's gonna be the people that are gonna be there that if they win the Final 3 HoH, I want a better chance of going into the finals with them..
Frankie: yeah..

Cody: But yeah, I knew when he got put up, he was gonna try to pin you and I against each other.
Frankie: mm hm
Cody: And I knew that you were gonna go under the bus, to everybody else.  I knew he was gonna attempt to do it to me to everybody else.   But every since that shit went down, I have literally not spoken to him about game.  When he tries to bring stuff up, I'm just like, whatever bro.  Like, honestly, if that's what you mean, and you mean it, I appreciate it, but I'm not gonna say anything to you.  I can't.

Frankie: The only thing that's ever pushed us apart in this game is him.

And so on..

CUT TO:
2:10am
Camera 4
HoH Shower CODY

This is as far as I can go here on the site, but Cody drops that towel before he gets into the shower, if you'd like to take a peek on flashback..


CUT TO:
2:18am
Camera 1 and 2
Hammock
Zach and Derrick

Derrick's giving Zach some facetime for a jury vote he's already got, but...

Derrick: I mean, I don't think it's a bad thing to campaign. You never know.
Zach: I don't wanna go out like that, bro.
**having tried to stay?

Derrick: I'll tell you what I'd do..  If it gets to a point where they're tellin' me, you got no shot?  I'm not campaigning.

Zach: Even if it's better for all their games to keep me, they're not gonna..
Derrick: Because they all like Cody.  (minutes later) You played a good game.  You'll be remembered.



CUT TO:
2:27am HoH Room
Frankie and Christine talk smack about Victoria and then explain the Jury QnA to Caleb...

 CUT TO:
2:45am
Cam 3 and 4
HoH Room
Cody, Frankie, Caleb, Christine, Victoria

Irrelevant chatter about the entertainment industry.. but the image says it all..


Cody's working Frankie the same way he's worked all the women in the house - with his gentle personality, his face, his body and a good snuggle.



And this concludes The Overnight Report.









Permalink







50 Comments:

Blogger gracebay said...

Hi Carolyn!

I have a question about the schedule for the rest of the season and wondered if you might have an answer. I was looking at the air dates for the rest of the season and it is kind of confusing how they’ve changed things around, especially in September with football, etc.

Every year near the end of the season I know BB cuts the feeds for a few days when there are 2 evictions close together. When is that? Is it when it goes from 5 to 4? Or 4 to 3? I should know this but I can’t remember.

Do you know if there is a show on Sunday 9/7/14? I didn’t see that date listed in what I read and it might be a typo.

Lastly, do you think they are eliminating the second DE this year? I’ve tried to plot the dates out but it seems like with the extra week they might be short one HG even without the second DE. I think something might be up…..

Thanks so much for all you do! Have a great day!

August 20, 2014 at 3:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.

Maybe Thursday!

August 20, 2014 at 3:28 AM  
Blogger Gramps said...

Good morning Red!! Good morning everyone!!

First time this season for me to be up this early. I owe it all to a painful medical emergency that makes sleeping impossible.

Maybe it's the pain meds but I can't see all the angst over Zach leaving. From our standpoint, as feed watching fans, he is vastly entertaining, but as a HG teammate, Zach is a disaster. Repeatedly and openly choosing Donny over his alliance and telling everyone he doesn't trust them, slicing Zach is a no brainer. Zach is the cobra that you bought for home security. He might kill any intruder but if the notion struck him, he would just as easily kill you in your sleep.

Folks have been saying that Frankie should have backdoored Derrick instead of Zach. Apart from the fact that no HG is more under the Derrick mist than Frankie, where are the votes?? Everyone loves Derrick. You never put up a renom that you aren't completely sure that they will be voted out.

If I don't see you tonight, have a great Wed viewing party!!

August 20, 2014 at 3:59 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Thank you Carolyn!

I am glad Zach isn't giving up!

It seems Frankie realizes he has no better chance then second place and he is going to try to get rid of anyone who is popular.

Do you think Cody is the next on his list?

August 20, 2014 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Wouldn't it be great if 2 came back from jury.......wishful thinking, most likely.....but it would sure make me smile! :)

August 20, 2014 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger CajunGirl said...

Did Cody ever tell Derrick about the convo they had yesterday (or day before?) where Donny basically told Cody he needed to get Derrick out? At one point Cody told Derrick "I need to talk to you later about a conversation with Donny" and Derrick asked "good or bad?" and cody said "you decide." But I can't find if they ever had the convo. Thanks!

August 20, 2014 at 6:00 AM  
Blogger Rainydays11 said...

I don't necessarily want Zach to stay, but I certainly hope he manages to convince Frankie or anyone, for that matter, that Derrick wins it all unless he goes next.

August 20, 2014 at 6:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Good morning

I watched Tim's video. He seems kind of cool. I think I would have liked to see him as a HG instead of Christine.

I am not sure why people keep saying that Donny has not tried to play the game or that he chooses to be isolated. Other than going to bed early, there is NOTHING he could have done differently. He was a target week one so he laid low to try to keep himself in the house. By the end of that week an alliance had been formed by over half the people in the house. As for asking the guys to play pool - yeah right. They don't want the old man ruining their fun. Anytime he has asked anyone to do something they have rolled their eyes and come up with an excuse. I would also be feeling sorry for myself and going to bed early.

As for Donny never trying to form an alliance-I have seen him try to work with people countless times. There is the TA thing, which he has no control over. He has tried to talk to Frankie, Caleb, Cody and Zack to see if he could infiltrate the group or cause doubt amongst them. Anyone Donny has talked to or tried to help has immediately shared everything he said with Derrick-EVEN Nicole.

That leads me to Hayden and Nicole-The Outsiders. Nicole was sole HOH. Donny had been telling her and Hayden for weeks what was really going on. At the end of the day, it was more important for them to be part of the in crowd than to make a big move so they joined forces with the two people they had been told not to trust. At least Hayden now realizes his mistake. Nicole is still in denial. She may say she loves Donny and that she wants to win the game, but in reality, it was more important to her to feel like one of the cool kids so she wouldn't have to admit she was lumped into the same group as Donny.

I think Donny has been playing the game. He has fought for his life countless times with no real allies. If he can survive to the end he has earned the win in my eyes.

August 20, 2014 at 6:37 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Frankie and his sexual innuendos. Although it is over the top and may be considered offensive to some, I do not see it being considered sexual harassment or being compared to the way Caleb pressured and stalked Amber.

Amber may not have discouraged Caleb as strongly as some people thought she should, but she did not encourage and actually tried to avoid. The guys in the house do encourage Frankie and actually seem to enjoy it. You see that Frankie doesn't go after Donny or Derrick and was never quite as touchy feely with Hayden-because they did not initiate it. Caleb, Cody, Zack and even Devin initiate it with Frankie. Frankie is not always the aggressor. They hug him from behind, kiss him on the neck, share his bed and say 'I love you'. If they are at all uncomfortable with what Frankie is doing, they have an odd way of showing it.

August 20, 2014 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Tam said...

Well said.

August 20, 2014 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

The isolation of Zack

I have not really seen anyone isolate him. I've seen him go to bed (a lot). Why do we blame Donny for isolating himself? Why did we think it was o.k. for the entire house to isolate Frankie? But now that Zack is feeling down everyone thinks it's unfair.

I don't like Frankie's attitude or the way he has talked to Zack. But a week ago, no one cared that the positions were reversed. Everyone says that Zack is hurt and broken hearted by Frankie's betrayal so whatever he says or does is excused. I don't believe that for a minute. Most of us have felt that Zack has been playing Frankie all along. I think Frankie did have real, genuine feelings for Zack. He knows now that Zack has been playing him. On a game level-definitely. And I think Frankie has figured out that Zack was also playing him on an emotional level. Maybe that is why he is being so hateful and nasty now. And if Ariana is tweeting for Frankie to save Zack, well...either she is not actually watching the show or the poor child just doesn't understand.

The Zack love? I asked yesterday why we (myself included) love him. I just do not get it. But I am actually one of the very small minority who was not a Will fan. I understood Will the second time around, but I only liked him as compared to Boogie. (I like almost anyone more than I like Boogie.)

Zack said his strategy was to be the biggest azzhole and be the most hated in the house. I feel he has tried to carry this off. I don't think it backfired because he was 'too nice'. I think it backfired because no one in the house took him seriously and because, other than making people hate him, he had no real strategy.

When everyone jumps on Frankie for being vindictive and condescending to Zack, keep in mind that Zack has been condescending and down right vicious to every girl in the house at one time or another (except Jocasta). He doesn't do anything to challenge the guys though-unless they are OTB and he thinks they are going home like Devin. The only guy he has been aggressive and confrontational with is Frankie, even though his whole alliance effed him. Maybe that's because he doesn't consider Frankie a real man, which seems pretty condescending to me.

August 20, 2014 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

I figured Victoria's 9/11 story would relay that people thought she was muslim. She looks exactly like my ex's sister, but they are pakistani... Anyway, i would like to see Zach come back and blow Frankies game out of the water, but I just get the feeling he will come back with Judd---- I mean dud.

August 20, 2014 at 7:12 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Grendon

I agree that Donny has tried, he just simply doesnt have the game to get things done

August 20, 2014 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Silly jilly said...

Gawd I sure wish Zach was better at convincing Frankie that it would be in his best interest to get everyone to vote out Cody instead. Cody is a waste in that house. He had a wasted hoh that he didn't even run and all he does is talk about how he's gonna do so much and call people out yet he does nothing. I know people on this site love Cody, he may be great to look at but it's kinda creepy seeing women old enough to be his mother fawn over him, ick. And him cuddling with a married woman is such a disgrace and watching him snuggle with Frankie is just uncomfortable, at least to me. It's not because of a gay issue, the snuggling that Zach and Frankie did was awesome, genuine. Cody is just a user... to everyone in the house and he bad mouths everyone but never gets called out on here yet everyone else does.

August 20, 2014 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Lulu (aka Stefanie) said...

As a 38 year old woman who feels 28, I am starting to take great offense to the public and the houseguests (and even Donny himself) who keep referring to him as an "old man." When the heck did 42 become OLD?? It's the beard, and I believe that's why they had him grow it and keep it long. No one would be calling him an old man if he kept it short. As for him being OLDER than the other houseguests, sure. But Frankie and Derrick are in their 30's and I can't imagine they consider a 42 year old an old man...I have friends older than Donny who still run 5k's, and party til 3 am.
Am I missing something? Is this a southern thing? I am from the North East (Jersey!!!) and we may call a 70 year old an old man.

Just my rant for the day.

August 20, 2014 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Grendon, I agree with everything you wrote regarding Donny/Hayden/Nicole. Donny told them week 4 about what was going on in the house. What he said was validated by the BS getting revealed and they STILL didn't listen to him.

Donny IS trying to play the game, but his biggest mistake is going to bed at 10pm. He is 42, that's not 'old'. Every morning he wakes up, he needed Hayden to fill him in. That's one of the reasons he wasn't taken seriously.

I have no favorites (Zach is too immature and has no idea what he's doing in there.) I'd like to see Donny and Victoria (I know...) somehow make the F4.

August 20, 2014 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

I agree 100% with everything Gwendon said. It is very unlikely Donny will get to the end. It would be like slaying a dragon; it's utterly amazing he has made it this far. I hope a true ally comes back into the house on Thursday, that would have to be Hayden for reasons Gwendon outlined. It would be nice for Donny to collect a few more America's player stipends before he leaves, after all his gf is house hunting!

I think Zach and Donny are neck and neck for America's favorite, but unless Frankie is Final Two with a guarantee of at least 50k, he will win America's prize just because his sister is famous and has a huge twitter base which is totally unfair. If not for this, he would have no chance because his popularity has plummeted. Also, votes will be split for America's Favorite between the two most popular house guests, Zach and Donny, thereby diluting their chances of winning the consolation prize over Frankie, if it comes two a three way vote, Derrick is already plotting Frankie's demise so it very well may. Ah well, at least Donny will go back home with his character intact.

August 20, 2014 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good Morning Everyone,

I must say that Christine's husband is just as strange as she is. They are a good match.

August 20, 2014 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger silence and sunshine said...

Will they do the jury "buyback" tomorrow? Just trying to decide if I should cook, or if it should be a leftovers, early bath, "No, we're only going to read three stories tonight, not five here's your iPad Mommy loves you" kind of night.

Thank goodness my kids are in preschool, so no homework:)!

August 20, 2014 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good morning Caro and Dishers. Doesnt seem to me Zach knows how to effectively campaign. If he doesnt learn fast he should go. I hope the last double twist is 2 evicted coming back, hayden and nicole. By now haydrn should have convinced Goldie Locks that Donny is not the big bad wolf. See you tonight.

August 20, 2014 at 8:48 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Gracebay! :-) Here's the Info Tella Found on that:

According to CBSDenver.com, here's how the end of the season schedule will play out (edited to reflect ET/PT times):

The last few weeks of BIG BROTHER have a lot of changes due to Thursday Night Football. Here are when the last few episodes will air:

Thursday 9/4 9-10PM (last Thursday airing)

Tuesday 9/9 8-9PM

Wednesday 9/10 8-9PM (Eviction on a special night)

Sunday 9/14 8-9PM (last Sunday airing)

Tuesday 9/16 8-9PM

Wednesday 9/17 8-9PM

Friday 9/19 8-9PM

The Finale is set for Wednesday 9/24/14 9:30-11PM (right after the premiere of Survivor 8-9:30PM)

August 20, 2014 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



Good morning, Jerry! :0)

Good morning, Gramps! :0) I'm sorry you're in pain, love. And you're absolutely right.. As entertaining as Zach is for us, he's not the most trustworthy ally for anyone, and least of all Frankie.. Still, even knowing Zach would likely have backstabbed Frankie at his earliest possible opportunity even before Frankie backdoored him, it STILL feels like such a betrayal.. I know it's illogical, and I have no decent explanation.

Good Morning, Mappy! :0) Wow.. I hadn't even considered that.. It would definitely make Frankie into the BB16 Black Widow, considering all the snuggling they've done.

Good Morning, Tam! :0) Mmm.. It would be lovely for us.. For the HG? Not so much! hehehe


more to come....

August 20, 2014 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Karen W. said...

I agree Grendon! I just hope whoever comes back in the house will work with Donny cause it's going to be hard if not impossible to make it to the end if he doesn't have some help. Hopefully the BB gods are on his side...lol

August 20, 2014 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, Silly Jilly! :0)
"I know people on this site love Cody, he may be great to look at but it's kinda creepy seeing women old enough to be his mother fawn over him, ick."

I'll assume you mean me.. How very polite of you. What a lovely way to introduce yourself in my home.

August 20, 2014 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...


Good morning, CajunGirl! :)) I'm unanware - I apologize.

Good morning, RainyDays11 :)) It seems they're all finally beginning to catch on to that.. and doing absolutely nbothing about it.

Good morning, Grendon! :)) Brilliantly said, as always.. And.. I agree - Tim seems a cool guy.. I can't even imagine delaing with the level of daily abuse he has this season..


Good morning, Jumbo! :))

August 20, 2014 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Lovely Lisa! :0) Hehehe! Love the imagery!

Good morning, Silence & Sunshine! :)) Yes, I believe they will. I think it's definitely an early bath kind of night. ;-)

Good morning, ShiShi! :0) I feel for the guy.. Hell of a ringer he's been put through this season, between her behavior on the feeds and fan reactions to him on twitter..

Good morning, ZZTop! :)) Donny the Dragon Slayer - another fine image! hehehe

Good morning, FrupsN! :)) AGREED!! OMG with the 42 being "old man" crap!! It's insane to me.


Good morning, LuLu! :)) Again.. And I'm 45 - I cycle 20 miles a day - Old? F him! Hell, my mother's 75 and she dragon boat races.




August 20, 2014 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, KarenW! :)) That's the thing, he's had a lot of help from Derrick and Frankie - they've even spoken about it together, weekly, about how they're going to fend off the HGs who insist on getting Donny out.. and they've managed it every time. I'm not so certain Donny would extend the same Team America grace to either of them..

---&/OR----

Is it that Donny has known he has their protection and he has therefor chosen to throw HoHs.. The latter Question still applies though - WOuld he extend the same grace? I don't think so.

August 20, 2014 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger Mama Netty said...

Hi Carol, I agree with Gracebay thinking something is up.
Here's my prediction (or wishful thinking): This being the twistiest season, I think several twists will be revealed on Thurs.
1. end of 2 HOH/BOB
2. the season has been extended a week
3. there will be 2 jury members returning to the BB house.
This is doable if there is another double eviction. I think that it would be an Epic episode!

I would love for Donny, Zach or Nicole (if she returns) to win. It seems that the alliances are fracturing now but, if the above scenario does happen, I'm afraid the HG's (except for Donny) may all circle the wagons & band together. They wont want the returnees to align with Donny(more wishful thinking on my part) & create an alliance that would basically have all of them as targets to get rid of
I think this would bring life back into what has become a very boring & predictable BB season.

Just a note on Derrick: I think he is, by far, one of the best HG to ever play the game, BUT, he spread himself thin making too many F2 alliances and such. It's bound to catch up with him. IMO he's a control freak, who wants to have total domination of the BB house. It will be his undoing.

This is my 1st time commenting here, but have been an avid reader of the overnight report. Thanks so much, Carol, for all you do. Coffee & the OR is the 1st thing I do upon waking.
Have a great day!

August 20, 2014 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger nikkikole said...

Agree

August 20, 2014 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Donny throw HOH? No way, he does his best & would have been already sent home if he hadn't won a crucial POV. Derrick & Frankie don't give a fig about him; Derrick asked in DR if they could continue TA if he got evicted and production said yes!

August 20, 2014 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Silly jilly

I haven't seen an overwhelming love for Cody on this site. People think he's pretty. Some people think he's a decent guy, some think he is a d-bag and have called him out on his 'flirting as strategy' game play. The majority of comments refer to him being a floater with no game. I'm not sure why you think everyone on this site loves Cody.

August 20, 2014 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have watched BB since season 1 and I must say that Derricks game has been one of the BEST I have seen in many a season. Take a step back from the "popularity" and "nice guy" scenarios and break this season down to the sheer essence of what it is, Derrick has taken BIG BROTHER back to where it needs to be. I have seen the comments about how bad of a cast this has been. I think people are mainly saying that because of the lack of drama. I, for one, have loved that aspect of this cast because it has taken this back to THE GAME, where it needs to be. Strategically, psychologically, socially, and physically Derrick has almost played a flawless game. He has won comps, basically, when has needed and wanted too. I for one find it VERY refreshing to FINALLY have a player in the game who plays it for what it's meant to be. He has INTEGRITY for which this game has been lacking in a player for quite some time. #TEAMDERRICK!

August 20, 2014 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

@Lulu

I also don't like the idea of 42 being called old. It stings a little considering...

...well, I could behis older sister. We'll leave it at that.

August 20, 2014 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Wowzers Grendon... my thoughts written in ur words! Love it!

August 20, 2014 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Hmmm I'm 42 and am not old.

August 20, 2014 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Daemon said...

I think Derrick is playing a genius game. He is so patient and is always looking 5 steps ahead. I love it that the evicted HGs are the most shocked at his real occupation above all other surprises. I can't wait for finale. Donny is like the Ian to me, underdog that I hope can pull it off. If Zach gets back in that house, he may have a chance. I'm afraid Hayden will come back (unless it is a golf related endurance) then Zach stands a chance :). I cannot stand Christine and cannot believe that her husband is even getting attention (even a link here?). I love you Carolyn and you do an awesome job but linking Brecht's video about nothing? ugghh Cody is gorgeous, but I have not been interested in him and googled "cody big brother bitchy" and there is a whole thread somewhere about what is cody complaining, whining and bitching about today and it is hilarious and in the thousands. His attitude sucks. I suppose it appears that my attitude sucks as well with this comment but I do love you Carolyn, Go Derrick and Donny!

August 20, 2014 at 11:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi everyone! I'm a new poster here although I do read the overnight reports daily as well as other things.

To let you know a bit about my stance on the BB HGs I am a Donny fan for sure, but if he fails I hope Hayden, Nicole or Zach can make it to the end. But I think Derrick will win it all if these doofus alliance members don't f up his game because he has played the best game. I don't have a problem with Derrick winning, I'd just like to see Donny especially get the $50k, or Hayden, Nicole or Zach.

Who I really do NOT want to win is Frankie or Christine...really can't stand either of them. Would not like it if Cody won or Caleb or Victoria won either.

I am praying for a miracle (Pandora's Box?) to keep Donny in the game, or one of my other choices.

A few comments: I don't think Donny thinks he is old but he knows that the "kids" do so he is being sarcastic. Derrick is mature enough to understand where Donny is coming from & does have a certain degree of respect for him, but I'm not sure Donny reciprocates. It's too bad they couldn't have hooked up in the early stages but it seems that Donny would not have been open to that even early on. Too bad, Donny, you have been too inflexible in this game and it may be your downfall. No one can win this game without the support of other HGs.

August 20, 2014 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Confession - my reason for the post was so there would be a divide between yesterday's overnight report and today's..

August 20, 2014 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



FYI -- New Top Post!




August 20, 2014 at 11:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ron Baker----I agree 100% about Derrick. And I'm so tired of Derrick haters saying he has an unfair advantage by being a cop & having been trained, etc. Maybe the training has helped somewhat but personally I feel like Derrick is just naturally good at talking & manipulating people. No one can learn that, it has to been inborn. He has had a strategy and stuck to it from day 1. His only problem is that his alliance members are all immature idiots and one of them could accidentally torpedo his game. Frankie is someone he needs to be very careful with, like get rid of him asap, because he is smart & will stab derrick in the back at the first opportunity, or he'll get Christine to do it for him.

Great post, Ron!

August 20, 2014 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Kdecruz said...

Lol. That's what I thought to Carolyn. Yes I am old enough to be their mother ( except for Donny and him I still older than). It's no different than lusting after Tatum Channing, nothing wrong with it! My mother lusts after Dwayne Johnson. Doesn't mean we would ever do anything about it, just means we are red blooded women. Men do it all the time and it's okay for them but not us?

August 20, 2014 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Kdecruz said...

I kinda hope he doesn't extend the same to them. I love the drama involved with the 5 being on the block. And I just love the underdog every year so I am rooting for Donny but admire Derrick and root for him right after Nicole(she reminds me if me at that age ackward and trying to find my place in life-I'll let you know when I find it too(46 now so I hope it's soon!-jk)

August 20, 2014 at 11:57 AM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Who is going to watch Utopia? I am going to give it a whirl and hope there is a good blog site, hint hint Carolyn :)

August 20, 2014 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Maybe that's because he doesn't consider Frankie a real man, which seems pretty condescending to me."

Whoa. What's unbelievable is the fact you even typed this. When has Zach ever said ANYTHING to support such an allegation? Over-thinking much?! Zach pushes buttons only to those who show a reaction...simple.

August 20, 2014 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger coxsey5 said...

Long time reader, first time poster. Hate hamster watch and jokers set up, i always wish HG's would say BBDish! i like how i can come on here and it's all laid out nice easy!
Now... i do have some things to say that i have been holding in about HG's.
Zach- he is selfish and reckless, impulsive, a trash talker, and mean to the women, BUT, i think everyone forgives him because he's like a cute little boy that doesn't know any better and you just want to pinch his cheeks and pat him on the head instead f grounding him. He does know how to turn on the charm!
Frankie. Liked him at first, got annoying fast. I feel like he has a deep seated fear of rejection and has many methods of trying to endeare people to him. He is not used to people crossing or defying him in real life because as he said with his past boyfriends, they either fawn over him or they are cut. I get the srong impression that the frankie pesona is a front, a mask, and we have only caught glimpses of the real him, the evil him.
Derrik- Has this house on lock. Has done it without drama, bullying, intimidation, or yelling. It's kinda scary and can see how cops can coerce false confessions out of the innocent. He builds them up then carefully rips them down, then builds them back up again as a solid follwer of him. Woulden't want to be in his interrogation room!
Cody- Funny, cute, snuggly. Reminds me of a ageing giggalo, able to pretend to like any woman (or man) in order to get paid.
Christine- LOVED her at first. But she doen't have any game and talks to much crap. Think she is too wraped up in cody. Don't know why she rubs derrick hair and he lets her?
Victoria- I am in love with her!
Her navity, and good heart is something to see. Yeah she is a major floater but she entertains me. She is cute and insecure and oh so clueless, but she isn't scared to stand up against bullies. And her smile shines in her eyes!
Donny- Love him also. He is the definition of underdog and i allways love the underdog. I think he seems "old" because he is set in his ways and is ocd about routine. But he has proven in comps that he can run rings aroung the other HG's!!!!!
BMC- God i could right a novel about how clueless he really is but i've got better things to do!

Thanks for having this forem and being on top of what ges on in the house. Also sorry for spelling, my spell check won't work!

August 20, 2014 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Karen W. said...

Agree...strongly!!!

August 20, 2014 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

I agree with much of what Grendon says. She really explains the crazy way Hayden and Nicole refused to battle Derrick's alliance. It was their chance to try to be one of the cool kids--an overriding desire this season that HGs will do just about anything to achieve.

My one disagreement would be Frankie's behavior toward Zach--I was surprised to flashback to something early in the 2d week and see Frankie trashing Zach to their alliance that early in the game. Zach had done nothing disloyal at that point. And the first time Zach confronted Frankie over his disloyalty and lies, Frankie immediately spewed such venom at him, saying "This is Big Brother. That is the point." BUT IT'S NOT THE POINT! Winning $500k is the point. Only people who are looking for reasons to trash other human beings misconstrue the game to have as its purpose lying, cheating and hurting people. No one gets through the game without lying--but if you just lie gratuitously like Frankie has no one trusts you, and you cannot form alliances, or get through any crises like being on the block. Lying must be reserved for when it's necessary--and then players often forgive you, trust you again, and vote for you in the end. Lie for no reason and they disrespect you. And you cannot win.

Lulu, I totally agree! Donny is not old--but I think he likes maintaining the appearance of being old so that he does not appear to be a physical threat.

Has anyone else noticed how much Donny resembles Jani in game play? All alone, battling the big house alliance. Always up on the block and having to win the POV to save themselves.... Never a chance of being accepted by the "cool" kids--who the public actually despised and renamed the "nerd herd" much as today's audience dislikes Cody, Christine, Frankie..

Some of the players even resemble members of the Nerd Herd--have you seen how much Victrola cries and screeches for attention? Ivette anyone? Frankie does the Beau prance pretty darn well, Cody snorts as often as April picked her nose. And Derrick is a mother hen controlling every person's every move as well as Maggie did.

SillyJilly, there is something about Cody that is so smarmy. Maybe it's just those dark circles under his eyes--something there reminds me of one of the actors who played a mob guy that ruthlessly and heartlessly killed people, but I cannot remember what it was...the Sopranos, Goodfellas, Casino...one of those killers looked at the camera like Cody does when he cuddles all these HGs!

August 20, 2014 at 12:46 PM  
Blogger Karen W. said...

Good afternoon Carolyn, thank you so much for all your hard work!!!
I've never felt that Derrick helped Donny out, it seems to me he gives lip service to America about being TA but in reality it doesn't appear that way. I've heard Frankie a few times try to defend Donny but in the end I don't see where they've helped Donny. I agree Donny doesn't have a very good BB social game but he does well at winning comps.
I am however willing to admit I don't get to watch live feeds as much as I would like to. ..but thanks to you Carolyn I read your updates every day.

August 20, 2014 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger cyninbend said...

Ron Baker,

I agree Derrick is playing a great game. From his standpoint it is nearly flawless. But the one issue I do have with him is the sexism inherent in his gameplay.

(And by this I mean the way he thinks it is necessary that he know and approve of each woman player's thoughts...words...he went crazy when he heard Nicole and Victrola had talked with each other. Only calmed down when he knew it really did not happen like that...they had not been disloyal...but the desperation and meanness he displayed was ugly. He reduced them both to tears, never apologizing...he clearly can't tolerate women thinking for themselves, communicating...and had his alliance target Amber, Brit, and Joey for daring to conceive of a plan where women would work together--not something he did reacting to male alliances! He just seems to behave in this controlling and desperate manner with respect to females...)

It may be solely because the women cast this year are sooo weak--none stands up to any guy, seem to need a guy to validate every piece of information they receive or course of action they consider taking. If there were a woman over 30, someone with a business, real estate, or law background who is used to thinking for herself, then we would know if he treats all women this way or just the sheep.

But we know he does not treat the guys this way, regardless of their sheep qualities. Guys can hang out, talk, talk game, form alliances.... It's no surprise no one notices Derrick's different treatment of women. Women still don't legally receive equal pay for the same job. Why should gamesters treat them as equals?

August 20, 2014 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Carolyn-if this seems too confrontational you don't have to post it.

@cdiz311

I never claimed that Zack did say this. What I said is that there seems to be a double standard and a lot of Zack love (which I have admitted to being guilty of) which doesn't always make sense considering that we love all the things about him that we hate and call out in others. Example-Frankie being 'mean' to Zack is not tolerated and people seem to want him tarred and feathered because of it. Zack being a complete azz to women in the house and people that could not retaliate because they were walking out the door is quickly forgiven and forgotten because Zack is just a poor misunderstood boy. Zack throwing Frankie, and his entire alliance under the bus several times and targeting Frankie several times is just boyish shenanigans, but Frankie making a strategic decision to nominate Zack because Zack is a threat to his game is evil.

You call it over thinking-I call it pointing out a double standard and a possibility. Aside from this, many people feel that Zack has been playing Frankie this entire time and that is because of the bond/connection Frankie believed they had. Zack never attempted, nor would he have been able to play any other man in the house that way. And Zack has complained and made comments about how disgusted he gets when Frankie is constantly touching him. Granted, his feelings were hurt and he was speaking out of anger in those moments, but he talked as if Frankie were a predator even though Zack has often been the one to initiate the cuddles and hugs.

The whole point of having the feeds is to try to think and figure out what makes these people tick and what makes us respond to the HGs the way we do. If I only wanted the surface level BB, I would not read updates and would be a tv only.
So, for thinking too much, I am sorry only in that I am not sorry.

August 20, 2014 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below